Tuesday, August 27, 2013

School and Drama

Well school started yesterday and honestly. . . I was already over the school year before I even set foot into the building. Yes, my classes are actually fun and interesting but I'm confused on why I ever thought it would be a good idea to take 3 psychology classes in one semester. It is going to be hell. So. much. homework. and it's only the second day of class. Oh goodness. . . to make matters worse. . . my life is drama. I swear it could be it's own soap opera or reality tv show. So. One of my friends who like hasn't talked to me in weeks but I knew liked me, I found out wasn't talking to me because he met another girl. Which I really didn't care. Well I saw him at school today and talked to him for the first time in a while. That's when he decided to confess his like for me and how he really likes me and not that other girl (when I brought her up) and how he was sorry he didn't talk to me and then he kissed me. Yes. He kissed me. Honestly. . . I didn't know what to think.  I was surprised, taken aback. Not by the fact he kissed me but more because it wasn't like I stopped him. I guess I am more surprised by my reaction than anything else. I still have no idea what to think.
On top of all that, this guy who was harassing me last fall decided he wanted to talk to me today. So that was interesting. He kept trying to get my attention and came and sat by me and my two friends and kept looking at me creepily and being weird. I was just like oh my goodness. . .
Also, on top of this, my best friend told me she's officially moving to Trinidad in a year and my other friend is moving to the Philippines in January.

I feel like so many people have plans for their life and I'm sitting over here like hey. I don't know anything. I am like at a complete loss of any direction in my life. Right now I feel like a car dangling over a cliff. I could either wait and be rescued or I could plummet to my death. I seem to just be taking life day by day and waiting for something to happen. I am so overwhelmed with life. All I know right now is that I got into the U for the spring and I will be going there. I know nothing else. I don't know where I'm living in the spring, I don't know what I'm doing right now besides go to school and go to work. I'm so confused and anxious and overwhelmed and I don't care about school anymore. I just want to sleep for a week. I hate growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment