Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Long Time- No Write

Been a crazy busy couple weeks. Good news, though, is that I finally was able to get another job so I can finally quit this very minimum one I have right now. I'm super excited and I think it will be fun. Other than that, nothing new has been happening. I've just been getting ready for school to start. Which, in all honesty, I can't wait to start. I'm sick of feeling so unaccomplished and lazy. During the school year I'm always so motivated and organized and happy. Yes happy. You heard me right. I'm such an extrovert that I need to be around people everyday and that's why I love school. I love being around people. A day without people is like a month without food. It sucks. I feed off the energy of other people. I literally get more hyper and happy the more I'm with people. Grant it, there are days I need to be alone but they are few and far between. I'm sure there are others of you out there that can totally relate with me. Hell. I know there are others that can. Like 50% of the world is extroverted. . . actually I think it's a little more than that if I remember correctly from my personality psychology class last spring. Being extroverted just sucked for me as a kid, though, since I live in a house of all introverts. It was hell growing up. I would always want to go out and my family always wanted to stay in and I think all of you understand how hard it is for a child to take no for an answer. It was devastating. My whole little tiny world often got crushed by my family's desire to stay home and read or watch tv or sleep. I never understood them. . . and they never seemed to understand me. It was like I was an alien on another planet and they would often think something was wrong with me because I would never want to be alone for long periods of time like my brother did. I look back now and realize why I was so different and I can often laugh at a lot of the things from my past. Which I think is a good thing and something I am lucky to have.
But anyways. School starts in exactly 13 days and all I have left to do is go get more notebooks and pens. Other than that, I am set. I have to say that I am just really excited for my classes this semester- well not for the fitness class because I have this weird thing where I hate exercising with people. I find myself becoming very self-conscience and then I get nervous and my heart rate goes up and then I can't breathe and then I don't get as nearly of a good work out as I was hoping for. I tend to be very strange like that and sometimes I think there has to be a phobia for that. I have to say exercise is the only thing that I truly like to be alone doing. . . . well besides going to the bathroom. . . but hell. Who would want someone in the bathroom with you, watching you take a shit? That would be like the most awkward thing ever. I mean not only would the conversation just be awkward but so would the silences. . . oh goodness. I don't want to think about it.
Well my classes this semester are fitness, music theory, psychology of gender, psychology of religion, and forensic psychology and law. I'm so excited for my three psychology classes! Though I know this semester is going to be tough. Three psych classes. . . sometimes I think I like to torture myself. The amount of work in one psych class, let alone three, is going to be a lot. As well as working 30hour weeks, extracurriculars, and my two other classes. This will either be a really fun semester or one where I just wish I could go dig a hole somewhere and die in it. Either way, it's better than how my summer has been going- no where.
Well while typing this, I successfully ate an entire box of Reese's pieces. It was only 3 servings, but it was a lot and now I don't think I'm going to be hungry for dinner. No. I know I won't be hungry. I also drank two giant glasses of iced tea. Sometimes I amaze myself at how much I can eat. And right now I'm just not even going to look at the calorie count of all that because I really don't want to know. They tasted good and that's all I need to know. Hey, I went for a run this morning so I can just say they cancel each other out. ;)
Anyways, I suppose I should go finish some things and make myself useful.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment